12.12.2010

Quick updates & Wahiawa Botanical Gardens

A few updates & explanations:
-Ellie and I are leaving Hawaii tomorrow for Christmas Exodus and will arrive in Baltimore Tuesday evening! Bring on the Season!
-Andrew will be in on Friday. We'll be staying in Cumberland and hope we'll get to see all of our friends & family.
-Someone asked me why I consider my Ellie escapades, "exquisite" and this is why... Exquisite means to be finely beautiful or delightful. It's not that everything we do is exquisite, it's that my EllieBellie is exquisite in all things. :)
-Why do I post pictures here AND on Facebook? Sometimes a caption is not enough. And my wit needs more than a single sentence. Yeah. Right.


Now. The Wahiawa Botanical Gardens. I have wanted to visit there for a month or so and the weather finally cooperated. Thank God! Wahiawa is the largest ghetto in Hawaii which is unfortunate, but it's the closest to base and yadda yadda yadda, it's okay. Somehow in the middle of this ghetto is this outrageously incredible Botanical Garden, though. Over 20 acres and secluded. Just. Amazing. It was also our first BIG outing with the backpack/carrier/like thing and it was a total success! Ellie loves bouncing around and being upright enough to look around.

So chic!




Love that little muffin!
We also considered a Zoo trip today but we've been passing a cold around and thought football and Steve Martin was a better remedy. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment