11.09.2011

November 8: I'm grateful for my tried-and-true enthusiasm. It was something I was definitely born with, and though I got my fair share of teasing for it as a teenager, it has been my biggest strength. It's helped me get countless jobs, make new friends in absolutely strange lands, and more than anything, it has kept me busy and happy over the course of this deployment. I'm glad that I make the commitment to say "yes." Sure, having a job, going to school, taking care of Ellie, sending packages to Andrew, etc etc etc is hectic and busy and wild. But, I'm happier for it and I'm proud to say we're officially 8 months finished with Andrew's tour in Afghanistan.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you're this far in your deployment journey already! It's nice to know I'm not the only Army wife who makes life happen even when my better half is not here.

    ReplyDelete