2.20.2011

Lovin' a 4-day weekend!

Wow. We are a busy clan the past few days...
Though you can't see them, she's totally up on her hands. I apologize for my horribleness.

I love love love cloth diapers. I know, she's got a bubble butt, but saving money is exhilarating to me!

Chilling on Thursday. Andrew's enjoying a 4-day weekend and this was the kick-off. She is a total Papa-hog.



And on Friday I went dress shopping. Andrew's unit is having a luau in Waikiki on the 25th and it seems like the ladies in his life needed some new clothes. Above is Ellie's and trust me, it's somehow cuter in person. The above above picture was sent to me while I was out. :)


Yesterday [Saturday] we had a Battalion carwash [over $800 raised!] and then headed to the Honolulu Zoo. There are several soldiers that have difficulty pronouncing our last name, so Andrew's nickname at the Company is "Koala" and I am [lovingly?] referred to as "Koala Wife" and Ellie is "Koala Baby." So when I found this onsie, I was elated! So, our zoo trip:

Andrew is not a picture-kinda-guy, but he's working on it. Slowly.



The stork! We had a visit from him recently. ;)

And then a stop at Dave & Busters! This was Ellie's first experience sans-carseat. Sure, she's kind of small for the stroller, but with all the lights, she definitely wanted to look out. 



This was sort of a joke-shot. Ellie never lets me hold her like a baby.. she always squirms and whines and it makes me so sad. But, of COURSE, she lets Papa hold her this way. Urgh.

And this was her within 5 minutes of game-play. I don't care what Andrew says... I definitely beat him at skee-ball. Definitely.


So, fast-forward to the present. We were fortunate to attend an exceptional church service this morning given by a Stake High Counselor. So awesome. After a quick nap, I ORDERED MY NEW LAPTOP. Ahhhh. I've been using my current one for over 3 years and am so pumped to have a brand spankin' new amazing laptop. I can pick it up on Tuesday of next week and then, LOOK OUT, Escapades readers... this blog will be wild.

I also ordered Andrew a new t-shirt given his obsession with the T-Rex [the dinosaur, not our daughter... though he DOES like her]. So funny.

Tomorrow we're going to the beach and maybe some D&Bs again. Why not? We love games and Belgian chocolate fondue. La la la. :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Cassie, it looks like you are enjoying life to the fullest! You have such a cute family and of course I'm jealous of the fact that you're in HAWAII!

    ReplyDelete