2.13.2011

Quick Sunday Update

I love Sundays- I feel most relaxed and connected with my family and... I don't know, just happiest. After Church, we watched some House Hunters, Ellie kicked around in her Jumperoo, and I did some organizing for the upcoming week... Can you say Valentine's Day, grocery shopping, baking, laundry, and MORE?! Tomorrow may be the end of me. But!, back to my relaxing Sunday. :)


This was Ellie after Church. She's normally pretty fussy during Sacrament, but after a "quick" spit-up session, she was a total superstar! And THEN she took a nap when we got home. I know, God loves me.

And, as you can see, the hand-eating continues. What Papa didn't realize was that his attempt to curb her thumb-sucking was futile... She slips it in anyway!

And this was 20 minutes ago. She's always a whineball the half-hour before bedtime... You know what ALWAYS helps? Give her a full feeding, tuck her in, and pray with her. I doubt she's as thankful for her Glow worm as I am [it has freakish calming effects!] but I'm sure she likes Mia [the glow worm's name] pretty well. :)

Tomorrow is back to the grind, but with a 4-day weekend coming up, I am positive that we will survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment