5.07.2011

MiMi takes Hawaii by storm!

After Andrew's departure, my Mom came to help me pack our Hawaii house, put it into storage, and then travel back to Maryland. Though we did a TON of work [sorry, Mom!] and she got a stomach flu [super sorry, Mom!], we did enjoy some sights and a last few sunsets Hawaiian-style.


 Before Mom arrived, we went by the commissary. This happened to be the day of the possible government shutdown deadline and it was PACKED in that place.

Waiting for MiMi!


Oh, yeah. Just a little Sea Turtle action.


Hawaiian Mamas on a sunset cruise.








These are jaw bones of Kailua pigs... on my neighbor's fence. Only in Hawaii.

At the airport- ready to go home!

I know, I know. Not enough pictures. What can I say?, we spent most of our time scrubbing a ridiculously messy house. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment