5.07.2011

Now, a few Ellie favorites.

It's been a tough month... It was so terrible to watch Andrew leave and I spent many days sort of dazed, but now that we're in a routine and settled into home, I feel comfortable with our situation. Sure, it makes me sad when I watch Ellie STAND FOR THE FIRST TIME [!!! Can you believe she's that old already?!?!] or when she babbles "Dada," but it's for the best. The best for our country and the best for our savings account. Besides, with Osama down [CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! Ahhh. What an excellent month it has been!], the world is changing in our direction every day. Andrew is safe and we are one month down. Bliss.

A few Ellie favorites from our first month apart:










Hey, Month Two, I dare you to be easier than this. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment