6.24.2011

I love Washington DC

Seriously.

So. Much.

I LOVE WASHINGTON DC.

Michael, Alicia, and my newest best friend Kristen, and I took a trip to DC this week to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. We figured we'd make a day of it and went early to see a museum and some of the monuments. Besides it being a ridiculously hot day, we had the best time ever. Honestly, you can't have more fun then the four of us have. I feel so appreciative to have such a set of friends... they support my religion, my lifestyle, my baby [especially!], and really bring the best out of me. So, we skipped out and saw the Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial, Korean War Memorial, and the American History Museum briefly. [We're headed back in the next two weeks to see more!] Though Michael and Kristen had this "splendid" idea to wearing matching shirts and look ultra touristy. You know what, you two? You're lucky to have Alicia and I to keep you in check. Blah. Thank God that I love them... for their sake.

Reflecting Pool having a facelift. You can imagine my sadness at not reliving my Forrest Gump dreams.




Note: This is the shirt he wanted us all to wear. It's 100% cotton. 100% black. And 100% unflattering.

I don't actually know him.


Go Army!





Go Choir!!
You want fun? Be at the Kartchner's on any given Monday evening. Seriously. We are ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment