6.13.2011

Uncle Michael turns 20!!

My dearest and most fun friend Michael [Ellie's Uncle Mike] turned 20 today!! We had his birthday dinner last night with the Kartchner's, Grandma Stout, and Michael's Mom, but waited until his official birthday for cake. [If you want to know how much I love cake, read this: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/10/god-of-cake.html]

Michael's girlfriend, Alicia, spent some serious time making his cake and HERE is the finished product.





It started to slide a little, but pretty good, right?! [Get it? Legos!] Alicia is amazing. And cake is amazing. And Michael is okay.
We ate deliciousness and then played GAMES. If you want to know how I feel about games, look up "Susan SNL Surprise" and switch "surprise" with "games" and "Susan" with "Cassie Knieriem." Or, just take my word for it an know that I LOVE GAMES SO FREAKING MUCH.


So, Happy Birthday, Michael! I love you so much and I'm so appreciative of your friendship. You're an incredible uncle and man of God and I'm proud to know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment