6.08.2011

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday

Oh, thank God that this week is half over. Ellie has not been kind to me and her teeth have not been kind to her. Sunday afternoon she started with a cough which was weird and unexpected. Then Monday she had snot and watery-eyes. Then Tuesday she had a fever and achey gums. I assumed allergies at first then teething... but come this morning, everything has vanished. What the....? And no teeth! I am sure that these is something going on in that mouth of hers, but currently it's just mischievous babble. I think it's a waiting game from here and everyday is so different in terms of her mood and pain level, it's been difficult to accomplish anything. Ahh well. Hopefully she'll be in tip-top shape for the weekend as we have many fun things planned. ;)

We're also back to some co-sleeping. She's been up and down every night this week and it's just easier considering that she mostly just wants to snuggle and have me near. So why am I complaining, huh?


Sunday, before TeethingGate, we went to Sunday in the Park and Christina and friends met up. By "friends," I also mean Shelby, a part-dog, part-Goliath. Ellie was partly-excited because she LOVES pets and partly-afraid because she's 1/6 Shelby's size.



Monday was rough, but I caught a few cute sick Ellie pictures. ;)







And, though Tuesday was worse, we headed to Brooke's soccer game anyway. This was Ellie looking as thrilled as ever...



Ahhh. Wednesday has been and WILL be better. Right? Please say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment