11.27.2010

Acceptable Birthdays

Originally posted: 10/15/2010




I comforted myself with the belief that Ellie must have far-reaching wisdom that I just didn't realize until now... Why come on October 10th [her due date] when the best celebrity she'll share a birthday with is Brett Favre? And with recent scandal, I don't need that nonsense... and then I researched the following...

October 16th- Oscar Wilde. or Noah Webster. ....or John Mayer. ;) [This would prove her obvious intellect and love of all things gorgeous.]
October 17th- Evel Knievel and Eminem. [yikes.]
October 18th- Lee Harvey Oswald and Jean-Claude Van Damm. [double yikes.]
October 19th is a bust. She better hope she doesn't try me.
October 20th- JOHN KRASINSKI AND TOM PETTY. [Proof that she is MY daughter.]
October 21st- Kim Kardashian. [Increased likelihood that she'll have my badonkadonk.]
October 22nd- Timothy Leary. [Oh, lord.]
October 23rd- Nancy Grace & Weird Al. [yeah.]
October 24th- Tila Tequila. [This is where the train ENDS.]

So.. basically October is full of misfits and I'm concerned about the company she is choosing to keep! October 16th or 20th, Ellie. Otherwise you'll be sent to boarding school.


No comments:

Post a Comment