11.28.2010

Lesson after Lesson...

Today's post was supposed to be "A Day in the Life of Ellie" where I would photo-chronical her exciting day [first day at a new church, a trip to the Wahiawa Botanical Garden, and tons of Papa cuddles] and what happened? It rained, so we cancelled our trip to the Gardens. My camera's flash broke, so I got only a few pictures of her aaaaaaaaaadorable church dress. AND Papa walked around topless all day and even with a working flash, no blog followers needed to see that.

A true lesson of parenthood- don't plan ANYTHING. In fact, anti-plan. Plan to just lay around. Plan to be as late as any person could possibly be. Don't even plan to breathe. Consider anti-breathing. Kidding.

The only thing getting me through this rainy, dreary day? Look below. ;)

A great outfit for a super girl!

1 comment:

  1. Is it just me, or does she just keep getting cuter??? Her expressions are going to kill you when she's 13...

    ReplyDelete