3.03.2011

HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO POST THIS?!

This Saturday, March 5th, I'll be participating in the Polar Plunge here in Hawaii. I know you're thinking, "But, Cassie, you live in HAWAII... where are there frozen lakes"? Well, think less lakes and more 5-foot pool.

Kinda lame. I know.


BUT! The cause is still the same. Special Olympics Hawaii is an awesome program and their work truly makes a difference in the lives of the people able to participate. I've plunged at Deep Creek Lake and Rocky Gap State Park and am looking forward to "freezin' for a reason" here on the island!! I know that money is tight these days and donating to random children in Hawaii might not be at the top of your to-do list, but even a single dollar will help me reach my goal. [In order to participate, I must raise a minimum of $100.]

You can donate to my fund at: www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/cknieriem

Thanks, blog friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment