3.07.2011

WILD.

Our lovely daughter has gone bonkers the past 24 hours. Since yesterday afternoon, she has started tri-podding [for those not in the baby game, it means she can sit without support, with her hands in front of her.], holding her own bottle and scootin' like a MAD WOMAN. Seriously. Check this girl out!


She can't hold it for long, though...
Bottle holding:

And Andrew sent this to me while I was at the grocery store... She started on the blanket pictured...

HOW DID SHE GET THERE?! So freaking crazy.


I have also gone bonkers in the past 24 hours... Bonkers with downloading e-books and getting my Kindle straightened out!
Love. Love. Love.


For anyone interested: I am submitting a large Avon order tomorrow evening and am accepting any/all orders. If you're in Frostburg, I will pimp my little sister out to deliver your order... if you're further away, I will ship! Please check me out at www.youravon.com/cknieriem and let me know if I can add you on... and give you 15% off [for all NEW customers!]!!

I must make this short because, as I mentioned, EB has turned into a mutant ninja baby and needs constant wrangling. She also needs constant mouth distraction...

Help! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment