3.30.2011

Next Up?

Sweet Potato. I'm keeping Ellie on a strictly vegetable diet for a few weeks to keep her from getting hooked on sugar... but a little sweet potato couldn't hurt, right? :)

Her face is saying, "Please, don't be peas again."

Aaaaaand, they're a hit!



She's such an insatiable eater and so far, we've tried peas, sweet potato, a little banana, and the occasional rice husk. Next we're moving to carrots then green beans. Then probably some squash and beets. [If you don't have a baby, this is probably so boring for you.] For some reason, searching for foods for her and picking her menu is so thrilling for me. I spend minutes gazing at the baby food... checking the labels... deciding whether Mondays should be a green vegetable or an orange vegetable day. [What is wrong with me?! I have an incredibly absent brain.] And the idea of trying yogurt melts and puff snacks? Too much for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment