3.26.2011

My life is crazy.

1. My child is losing her mind right next to me because she is convinced she's hungry for TWO bottles instead of a very chilled ONE.

2. Andrew and I are buying a house in Maryland. It's a long, complicated scenario, but when the market is right...?

3. I have an awesome date night planned tonight that includes Ruth's Chris and what am I doing? Refusing a second bottle to Ellie and procrastinating on a much needed shower.

4. I have started my sailboat/25 ton boat Captain's course. By this, I mean, when I return to Hawaii I will be a sailboat and charter boat captain. Why? Because I'm convinced that by trying out 100 different careers, I will find one that I REALLY love. Also, because I love sailing and figure I'll go out to sea if Ellie keeps this up.

5. I move in less than three weeks. And, at this rate, my shower procrastination might mean the next time I hit a tub will be in Maryland. Ew. Must change this.

6. I am selling a car, motorcycle, and quite a bunch of furniture. This means dealing with crazy Hawaiian craigslisters. Urgh.

7. I have Church at 9am. WHO DOES THAT?! I am ready to be back at the LaVale Ward!

8. It's 4:30 and we're leaving in an hour. AND I AM STILL BLOGGING. Okay, bye. No, seriously. Leaving now. Ta ta! [Bye see you, Lisa.]

1 comment: